- This is the cat’s home, not yours, so show some respect. If you are invited over than you know us well enough to know we have cats.
- If you want to sit down, find an empty seat. Don’t expect the cat to move.
- Don’t sit down if you don’t expect to get some cat hair on you.
- Don’t ask me to remove the cat from the room, would you ask someone to remove their kid when you come over?
- If you are allergic to cats. Don’t come over or take a pill and quit whining!
- Don’t shoo the cat away if he wants to say hello, that’s rude!
- If the cat chooses to sit on you, feel honored, not annoyed. He obviously thinks you’re a good person.
- I don’t need your opinion on what you think about the cat.
- Don’t say “It’s just a cat”to me. It’s offensive, the cat is part of my family.
- Remember, I prefer the cat!
These are just some funny guidelines for cat owners. Some of them are true. Our own cats mostly hide if strangers are present. I vacuum frequently, but the chances of getting cat or dog hair on you are good.We do enjoy visitors, but our cats and dogs live here!
I hope everybody is having a safe and Happy Labor Day!